Your transport company in Carros in the Alpes-Maritimes (06)
Present in Carros in the largest economic area of the Alpes-Maritimes (department 06), NEXT Transport et Logistique meets all customer needs through its various activities.
NEXT: a subsidiary of the FATTON Transports group
NEXT Transport and Logistics was founded in 2001 in Carros.
This Nice transport company is 100% integrated into the FATTON Transports group. This makes it possible to respond to all requests, even the most specific.
As a result, we are able to offer you a complete range of services through our different activities, for all your transports in Alpes-Maritimes, in France and abroad:
- National and International Road Transport Commission
- Overseas Air and Maritime
But who is the FATTON transport company?
FATTON Transport is a family-owned company with a presence all over the world. With over 110 years of experience, the company has worked with subsidiaries and partner agents to offer a complete service.
Indeed, the complementarity of the business lines Road, Overseas, Customs and Logistics provides full support for the flow of goods as well as information flow, Collection from the sender to delivery to the final recipient, via the order preparation on quality control, …
As such, we offer the following services:
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ROADS
- Distribution in own resources in department 06(Alpes-Maritimes)
- Daily shuttles to and from Lyons and Marseilles
- From package to full trucks all over Europe as well as import and export
- Charter service
- Transportation of hazardous products/ADR
- Fixed-time delivery
- Special deliveries: on weekends, at trade fairs
Regular groupage lines: (Daily or multi-weekly service)
- The Netherlands
- Eastern countries
- Unpacking and packing containers
- Rack storage or mass storage
- Preparation of orders
- Processing of import/export declarations
- Calculation of customs tariffs on systems approved by the customs administration and document editing
- Management of warehouses under Customs
- Implementation of Home Dispute Resolution Procedure
- Monitoring of files in the event of an inspection
- Air, sea and combined sea-air transport
- Shipments around the world
- Grouping and ungrouping platforms
- Integration of delivery instructions
- Management Systems Overseas PTD and Cargowise